Please leave a comment of your oppinion of my post!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Novel



I'm working on a novel. It originally started out with just a JE (Journal Entry) in Mr. Madden's fifth hour Madwords class. If you were lucky enough to be in that class you may remember: "I woke up in my dark room, looked at my alarm clock that read 3:15 AM, and screamed."


After reading that aloud to the class he told us we had about five minutes to add to that. What I added to the rest of the paragraph was this: "Well, I thought I had screamed. My mother’s bedroom was inches into my eastern wall. If I had screamed she would have already burst into my room, panicking. She didn’t. I didn’t scream. I couldn’t scream. I just stared in astonishment at the figure that once stood in front of me."

That's not all I have so far. I have maybe two other pages. I don't know if I really like the details but I do like the storyline. My friend Becca (a.k.a. Bella) is helping with ideas and revising. (Bella, I'll be sure to mention you first in the "Acknowledgments"!)

So just leave me a comment of what you think and if you like it then I'll post up more of it!

(Also, if you were wondering about the picture at the top of the post, I took that. So please comment on what you think about that, too!)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! First in the acknowledgments! fricken yeah!
psss we gots to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

omg i soo remember that post it was friggen wierd. dude im writing a book to im an chapter 21!! but its been 4never sice i worked on it.

k so you gotta update me on evething. got it?? tanx!!!